Sometimes you have the need to pull slides from multiple presentations together into one cohesive presentation. Maybe you are trying to show work from students in one format, or you are pulling together your greatest hits from the semester into a slideshow to review students.
Whatever the case may be, there is a quick and easy way to do this in Google Slides. To gather slides from multiple presentations, just follow the steps below or watch the YouTube video at the end of this article:
- Go to http://slides.new and start a new presentation
- Click on File>Import Slides
- From the popup menu, choose or search for a slide presentation
- Choose the slides you would like to import
- Select or De-Select to “Keep Original Theme”
- Click Import Slides