Have you been dabbling in Google Tools for a while? Is your school Google-Ready, but you just haven’t gotten your feet wet? Maybe you’ve played in Google Drive, but you just aren’t sure what to do with the other tools?
Its time to get started! Get off the fence and jump in head first with a Google Course from the Techy Coach.
Pick the course that fits your needs:
Let Google Drive Take the Wheel
Audience? Newbies and Google Strugglers
What’s Covered? Still shackled to the big box suite of software on your PC? Want to learn the first steps to creating a paperless classroom? Unplug and go mobile with Google Drive. This course will help you become more productive while learning how to:
- Upload and Store Files in the Cloud.
- Manage your files and access them from anywhere.
- Collaborate with others in real-time.
- Create and share documents with others.
The Google Forms Guidebook
- Learn the basics of what Google Forms can do.
- Uncover advanced features you didn’t know about.
- Discover ways to use forms that stretch beyond basic polling.
- You’ll be making polls, surveys, assessments, and learning activities in no time!
Still on the fence? Watch a preview of each course by clicking on the Promo or by clicking the Preview video in the Class Curriculum.