Recently, Google Classroom enabled GSuite for Education users to beta test a Rubric Scoring feature for Google Classroom assignments. As that feature comes available to all GSuite users very soon, use the video content below to prepare and learn how to use this game-changing feature. Just click this link or click on the picture below.
To add a rubric to an assignment:
- From Google Classroom, choose Classwork
- Click Create > Assignment
- Enter a Title and Instructions
- Click Create Rubric
- Enter your Criterion, Points, Levels and Description
- Add additional criteria if needed.
- Click Save and then Assign your lesson.